- The Tuition fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- CUTS Institute for Regulation and Competition has the right to reverse the fee without prior notice.
Change of course and subject will not be permitted, once the course starts.
- Any change in address should be intimated with a covering letter and a demand draft for Rs. 100.
Students are instructed to furnish necessary particulars as name and address, enrolment no., registration no, course, year of study, etc, in all correspondence. Letter with incomplete particulars will not be considered for action at our end.
- Whenever the student encloses demand draft for various purposes, they should write their name, enrolment number and the course details at the back of D.D. Overwriting or correction in the demand draft will not accepted.
- CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition has every right to discontinue any course, if minimum number of students have not joined. In such a situation, the entire fee paid by the student will be refunded.
- The place of jurisdiction for filing of suit of any dispute will be only at Delhi.
- For online payments for enrolment in any of the courses, fee would be credited on receipt of confirmation from the merchant bank. No fee will be refunded once paid. The fee paid will be for a particular course and batch only.