Change Profile Password

Forgot Password

Please enter your email address below to receive a password reset link.

Who can enrol for the course?

  • By cric
  • Posted In

Applicant must have completed 10+2 from any recognised board. Overseas candidates applying for the course should have graduated from a recognized university. Regarding the recognition status of the foreign university, the student should produce the relevant document/declaration along with his application.

The applicant should also be comfortable with English and have access to a computer.